Do you want to take a break and go on holiday solely to detox & relax? Laze by the pool, soak in the sun, pamper yourself and explore in your own time. Then here are five amazing places to visit whilst staying with us at Princess Palm Resort on the stunning Gold Coast, that will bring you peace and relaxation during your holiday;
1. Palm Beach
If you want to sit back and relax like a local, the Gold Coast’s Palm Beach is the place to be.
Palm Beach on the Gold Coast Australia has been named Queensland’s cleanest beach three times. This beach is patrolled by lifeguards and is ideal for young families. If you want to enjoy the sun and the sea, join us! You can laze by the beach, sunbathe, and swim whenever you want because Palm Beach is the best place for it and simply just steps from your apartment when staying with us at Princess Palm.
If your feeling active and you want to surf, you can do that too. Surfers flock to Palm Beach for its wide, sandy, and spectacular waves. There are beach breaks on the inner and outer bars during a low swell. We also have several dining options nearby if you want to grab a bite, such as the Palm Beach Surf Club, Dune Cafe & Currumbin RSL Club.
2. The Healing Cottage
After a surf, why not treat yourself to a rewarding massage. The Healing Cottage is a place of nurturing, relaxation and healing. This shop offers positive healing of the whole person, including the mind, body & energy.
The Healing Cottage Palm Beach offers a variety of massages, such as:
- Remedial massage therapy: This is a targeted approach to treating musculoskeletal dysfunction. It is ideal for treating and managing sports injuries, arthritis, headaches, back and neck pain, and other conditions. It also aids in the treatment of anxiety, depression, mobility, and posture.
- Hot Stone Massage: This type of massage involves gliding ancient healing basalt warm stones over your body. It deeply relaxes your muscles and returns your energy to the earth. Lava stones relieve aching muscles and help to cleanse and release negative energies from your body.
- Massage & Reiki Healing: Reiki focuses on clearing the meridians and chakras of the body. This message will help to re-balance and rejuvenate your physical being and remove any negative energy from your aura.
- Thai Leg & Foot Massage: The meridians on your feet will be stimulated by this massage. Your organs will be recharged and cleansed while your feet and legs revitalised. This massage stretches and releases tension in the tendons and ligaments, allowing greater flexibility.
- Aromatherapy: Indulge in a 1 hour 15-minute aromatherapy massage that includes essential oils for healing. This aids in reducing anxiety and stress helping you sleep well. Aromatherapy also helps strengthen the immune system, improve digestion, and increase circulation.
3. Teavine House
After all that swimming, surfing and relaxation, you are bound to be hungry!
Why not enjoy high tea in a magical setting? When you walk into Teavine House, time stands still, and all your worries fade away. Teavine House, with its breezy garden courtyard and green lawns, offers a tranquil setting ideal for traditional high tea or all-day dining, not to mention vintage-styled tea rooms and private covered patios.
Teavine House’s traditional high tea features an exquisite selection of house-made petite sweet treats and savoury delights, as well as signature scones with fresh cream and jam and artisan tea or specialty coffee.
The Savoury Selection includes a lightly toasted mini croissant filled with brie and tasty cheese, sun-dried tomato and baby spinach ribbon sandwich, a cucumber, chive, and cream cheese ribbon sandwich, a smoked salmon and dill pinwheel sandwich, a vegetarian mini quiche, a caramelised onion and blue cheese tart, and herbed arancini. The Sweet Selection, on the other hand, features a Chef’s selection of four petite cakes and slices, as well as Teavine signature scones with fresh, cream, and seasonal preserves.
Teavine House is open from Thursday to Saturday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Sundays, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m and ready to treat you to a memorable experience you will never forget.
4. Laguna Park
Is it strange to include a playground for children on the list? Not if you have children!
Laguna Park is a great place to take them. The playground has a variety of interactive and enjoyable equipment for children of all ages. There is a large adventure playground, a pirate ship, numerous slides and rockers, a pedal power monorail, funny faces, interactive boards, and other equipment. Another great feature of this park is that it has a Liberty Swing for kids in wheelchairs and that the entire playground is fenced. Your children will enjoy their time at a safe place like Laguna Park.
And while they’re busy playing, you can prepare a lovely picnic. Laguna Park features several barbecues, undercover picnic areas, and a modern amenity block. Then laze around and relax on the grassy spots under large part trees and enjoy the background lake views.
Laguna Park will be buzzing with excitement if you go on a weekend because it is a regular venue for music in the park. You can relax and enjoy the music and scenery whilst watching the kids burn off some energy.
5. Princess Palm on the Beach
Now, this can serve as your home away from home. Princess Palm on the Beach offers absolute beachfront Palm Beach accommodation directly opposite one of the Gold Coast’s most treasured beaches. Yes, you will have a breathtaking 180-degree view of Palm Beach and the Pacific Ocean.
Princess Palm on the Beach provides modern, spacious, and fully self-contained one and two Palm Beach apartments close to all of the locations, as mentioned earlier. Aside from easy access, the accommodation offers a variety of facilities for unwinding and re-energising your mind and body, such as a heated outdoor swimming pool, heated spa, sauna, guest barbecue facilities, and a beachside gazebo.
Are you ready for some peace and relaxation? Reserve a room at Princess Palm On The Beach today.